The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trailer for the film "I Hate Hip Hop"

Go down

The trailer for the film "I Hate Hip Hop" Empty The trailer for the film "I Hate Hip Hop"

Post  jacktreez Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:53 pm

To see the trailer for the new independent film "I Hate Hip Hop" copy and paste:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYESkVRI6m0

The trailer for the film "I Hate Hip Hop" IHATE_HIPHOP_FLYER_FRONT_ORLANDO_co
“I Hate Hip Hop” an independent short film will be having its official premiere at the Enzian Theater Sunday August 2nd. The event starts at 12:30pm with live music performed by local Hip Hop artists, B Boys break-dancing, followed by the premiere of the film and ending with a Q&A with the Director and fellow Artists.

About the film:
Spencer doesn't understand Hip Hop. His roommate Sammy tries to explain the origins of Hip Hop, but Spencer continues to make ignorant comments which makes Sammy give up. That night the spirit of Hip Hop casts a spell on Spencer as he sleeps. When he awakens he realizes that he can only speak in rhyme which starts to affect his personal life. Is his new found flow a gift or a curse? Will Spencer get kicked out of film School leaving his ambitions in the can? Will the love of his life breaks things off with him? “I Hate Hip Hop” is a new age comedy for the lovers and haters of Hip Hop, either way you got to see this film. For more info on the film go to myspace.com/ihatehiphopfilm

In addition to the film there will be live performances by local Hip Hop artists and professional break dancers. Come and see special guest Phraydoe Peans, independent Hip Hop artist, perform songs off his new EP called Extraterrestrial. Phraydoe Peans has traveled all over the country producing music for artists like living legend "Scarface", underground King "Crooked I" and the late great "Revenue". One can find his work on DJ Drama's Gangsta Grillz: Pimp Hop Introduction. For more information on Phraydoe Peans go to www.phraydoepeans.com

Come out and help support independent Hip Hop. Everyone featured in the event are local independent artists. The event itself is meant to help promote Hip Hop culture and arts in Orlando. The event is to also help gain awareness to the ever growing independent scene of arts and culture right here in Central Florida. For more information on the even contact Godlike Entertainment at 407-922-0957 or email us at godlikeartist@gmail.com. To get more info on "I Hate Hip Hop" and to see the trailer for the film go to myspace.com/ihatehiphopfilm and www.phraydoepeans.com.

jacktreez

Back to top Go down