The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna get ahead? Need the INDIE BIBLE (top resource for all Indie artists, producers, djs, labels)

Go down

Wanna get ahead? Need the INDIE BIBLE (top resource for all Indie artists, producers, djs, labels) Empty Wanna get ahead? Need the INDIE BIBLE (top resource for all Indie artists, producers, djs, labels)

Post  Rocwell Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 pm

I got cha fam, don't normally put it out there but I've assisted a few people this week alone and offered this resource to them and I thought I'd make it available to everyone. Here's my good deed lol

I just copped the INDIE BIBLE 2011 version - and if you aren't too familiar with it get familiar. Right now in today's game, you need your internet awareness to be at its peak, here's a great launch and the correct support to target a great campaign, inexpensively and efficient.

I don't care if you are a LABEL, ARTIST, DJ, PRODUCER, MARKETING, PR - if you have talent, a game plan, no someone or working for someone, this will help you get there and all you have to do is do your part.

Easy, here's a quick summary:
4200 publications and music blogs that will REVIEW your music
3,500 radio stations that will PLAY your music
610 labels and distributors that will help you to SELL your music
400 sites where you can UPLOAD your band’s MP3s or video
And 45 articles that will help your music career to SUCCEED!

All styles of music are covered: Pop, Hip hop, Rock, Jazz, Punk, Latin, Christian, Dance, Soul,
R&B, Country, Rap, Roots, Reggae, Progressive Rock, Hardcore, House, Gospel, Children’s, New age,
Singer/songwriter and more.

The articles includes 45 highlights on:
How to submit your music for review
How to get radio airplay
Getting your music into film
How to copyright your music
Why you need an entertainment lawyer
How to create a press kit
How royalties work
How to take advatage of Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and Youtube
And more

Hit me direct and I'll give you the info you need to cop it from me, I have the link to download it and get to work. You heard it here first and I got it before it goes out with all updated 2011 contacts. Hit me: rocsworld@gmail.com or 407-334-5949 (text me) Rocwell

Rocwell

http://www.myspace.com/rocwell

Back to top Go down

Wanna get ahead? Need the INDIE BIBLE (top resource for all Indie artists, producers, djs, labels) Empty Re: Wanna get ahead? Need the INDIE BIBLE (top resource for all Indie artists, producers, djs, labels)

Post  Rocwell Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:04 pm

let's get it people

Rocwell

http://www.myspace.com/rocwell

Back to top Go down