The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your feedback on this web site. This site if for Orlando by Orlando.

2 posters

Go down

We need your feedback on this web site. This site if for Orlando by Orlando. Empty We need your feedback on this web site. This site if for Orlando by Orlando.

Post  Admin Thu May 26, 2011 8:25 am

We want to thank everyone for visiting the site and participating in the forum. We strive to do our best for "our" Orlando based Hip Hop community. If there is anything you would like to see on the site or have any ideas on what we can do to help our hip hop community, please post here, send us a private message, or send us an email to orlandohiphop@gmail.com.

Thank you.
OrlandoHipHop.com

Admin
Admin

https://orlando-hiphop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We need your feedback on this web site. This site if for Orlando by Orlando. Empty I Love It!!!!

Post  Event Planner Mon May 30, 2011 10:20 am

I love it. This web helped me reach out to the community since 2007. I like posting events most in Metro-Orlando. But sometimes, I don't mind going along the I-4 corridor Daytona-Orlando-Tampa-St. Pete. We don't need to hear about things happening beyond the I-4 corridor. I hope can keep this website as long as possible. Very Happy

Event Planner

Back to top Go down