The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why isnt this blown up in the media?

Go down

why isnt this blown up in the media? Empty why isnt this blown up in the media?

Post  batman Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:19 am

PARENTS APPLAUD MR. HARRIS' EFFORTS ON CHANGING THEIR CHILDRENS VIEWS IN THE COMMUNITY
On Thursday, April 10th at the Village of Carver YMCA in Atlanta, GA Mr. Harris continued his positive journey sharing his platform, "Stop Teen On Teen Violence". The program was hosted by Kim Wilson, Executive Director of FOR ME, INC. and involved over 30 teens and parents from the organization.

As for Mr. Harris' primary message for the organization, he focused on the youth and talked about distinguishing between reality and entertainment. Mr. Harris also encouraged the youth to turn away from negativity and stressed that certain situations can interfere with positive growth and success in life. Following the discussions and Q&A session, Mr. Harris participated in some activities with the FOR ME Program and talked to teens about their school and other community interests.
why isnt this blown up in the media? STUDENTS_OF_FOR_ME_PROGRAM_LISTENS_IN_TO_MR_594x401._HARRIS_low_res_594x401

Later that day, Mr. Harris was pulled aside by a parent expressing gratitude and respect for Mr. Harris and stated his message was heartfelt and sincere and will inspire her child to do better.

"Again, we are making organizations realize that Mr. Harris has always been concerned with the youth and families from his community. Since our organization has known him, this is how TIP is made up: "The Real Deal and No Faking It" and focused on giving back", stated Curtis B., Executive Director of It's Cool To Be Smart.

why isnt this blown up in the media? MR_575x431._HARRIS_IS_COMPLIMENT_BY_PARENT_AT_THE_FO_ME_PROGRAM_575x431
batman
batman

Back to top Go down