The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

origonal o town represent!!!chi chi yeyo on the new brooklyn zu album!!!in stores now!

Go down

origonal o town  represent!!!chi chi yeyo on the new brooklyn zu album!!!in stores now! Empty origonal o town represent!!!chi chi yeyo on the new brooklyn zu album!!!in stores now!

Post  chi-chi yeyo Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:01 pm

yo what up orlando / its yours truly chi chi yeyo //
yo go copp that brooklyn zu album chamber#9 verse 32 ....
and check out my video on youtube just type in chi king and all the jionts pop up
we in the xxl mag and source right now also check out all hiphop.com im on a few jionts on the album plus my remix bye haters is bangin in the clubs on the west so if want a copy email me at chikingcraz88z@gmail.com stay tuned to the movement...much love to all those real niggas still reppin from the old school ....its time to turn it up!!!lets go maxamillion to wu tang still bangin hard!!!

chi-chi yeyo

Back to top Go down

origonal o town  represent!!!chi chi yeyo on the new brooklyn zu album!!!in stores now! Empty Re: origonal o town represent!!!chi chi yeyo on the new brooklyn zu album!!!in stores now!

Post  chi-chi yeyo Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:11 pm

chi-chi yeyo

Back to top Go down