The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THURS AUG 14TH - REAL RADIO 104.1, 102 JAMZ & CRIMELINE - KICKS FOR GUNS WITH T.I.

2 posters

Go down

THURS AUG 14TH - REAL RADIO 104.1, 102 JAMZ & CRIMELINE - KICKS FOR GUNS WITH T.I. Empty THURS AUG 14TH - REAL RADIO 104.1, 102 JAMZ & CRIMELINE - KICKS FOR GUNS WITH T.I.

Post  Admin Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Kicks For Guns - Turn in any gun with no questions asked and you could meet T.I. and get a pair of brand new kicks!

Air Wear NYC will also be on hand to customize your kicks.

This Thursday, August 14th, Real Radio 104.1, 102 JAMZ, the Orange County Sheriffs Office and Crimeline present “Kicks For Guns”. The first 30 people to turn in any gun at the Central Florida Fair Grounds between 7a.m. and 12noon will have the opportunity to meeet The King of the South himself, T.I. Yes, 102 JAMZ artist T.I. supports the Kicks For Guns campaign and if you are one of the first 30 people to turn in a gun at the Central FL Fair Grounds location between 7a.m. and 11a.m. you’ll have a chance to meet T.I.

The Kicks For Guns campaign runs from 7a.m. -1p.m. and then from 4p.m.to 8p.m. Turn in a gun and you’ll receive a free pair of sneakers while supplies last. This is your chance to turn in any gun with NO questions asked! The “Kicks For Guns” gun buy back program starts at 7a.m. this Thursday, August 14th at the Central FL Fair Grounds.

There are two additional “Kicks For Guns” locations:

The Citrus Bowl in Downtown Orlando
Primera Iglesia Cristiana Church, 2440 Boggy Creek Rd, Kissimmee

* T.I. will NOT be on-site at the Fair Grounds or any other Kicks For Guns location. The only location to turn in a gun for a chance to meet T.I. is at the Central FL Fair Grounds. If you are one of the first 30 people to turn in a gun to meet T.I. you will not receive a pair of sneakers. Upon being one of the first 30 people to turn in a gun between 7a.m. and 11a.m., you’ll receive instructions on where and when you’ll meet T.I. T.I. will NOT be on-site at the Fair Grounds or any other Kicks For Guns location. Please don’t come to the Fairs Grounds on Thursday the 14th unless you are turning in a gun. Thank you.

Admin
Admin

https://orlando-hiphop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THURS AUG 14TH - REAL RADIO 104.1, 102 JAMZ & CRIMELINE - KICKS FOR GUNS WITH T.I. Empty Re: THURS AUG 14TH - REAL RADIO 104.1, 102 JAMZ & CRIMELINE - KICKS FOR GUNS WITH T.I.

Post  dj jesse jazz Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:41 am

THEY GOT 400+ GUNS HANDED IN FOR THIS KICK FOR GUNS EVENT

dj jesse jazz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum