The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NASTY BEATMAKERS MAKE OLYMPIAN INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC!!!

Go down

NASTY BEATMAKERS MAKE OLYMPIAN INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC!!! Empty NASTY BEATMAKERS MAKE OLYMPIAN INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC!!!

Post  dj jesse jazz Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:20 am

NASTY BEATMAKERS MAKES OLYMPIAN INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC!!!

The world watched in awe as Michael Phelps set a new Olympic gold standard Wednesday, winning the 10th and 11th titles of his career. Competing in his third Olympics, Phelps surpassed Olympic legends Carl Lewis, Paavo Nurmi, Larysa Latynina, and Mark Spitz, who all won nine golds in their careers respectively.
As most athletes know, music can help create a winning mind-frame. Boxers often walk out to the ring with their favorite track blaring in the background. Football and basketball teams can usually be found getting amped up in the locker room to a playlist of songs specifically designed to gear them up for the game. So what does an 11-time Olympic gold medalist listen to while readying himself to break more world records? He calls upon the current gold medalist in Hip Hop--Lil Wayne.
When asked by The Today Show what music he listens to while preparing to swim, Phelps paused before replying "Lil Wayne- 'I'm Me'" which was produced by DJ Nasty/Nasty Beatmakers includes the champion-themed lyrics:

"The hottest under the sun/ aint nobody fuckin' wit me, man/ and you already know that pimpin'/...fuck up my dreams; somebody gon' die tonight" and "Aint nothin' gonna stop me, so just envy it/ Hey, I'll accept a friendly quit/ I'm me/ bitch, I'm me/ so who you?/ you're not me/ you're not me/ and I know that aint fair, but i don't care"
Lil Wayne, a champion in his own right, has sold over 2 million copies of Tha Carter 3 in only eight weeks

dj jesse jazz

Back to top Go down