The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Rappers March 19th @ Crooked Bayou Ozone Hip Hop Appreciation

Go down

All Rappers March 19th @ Crooked Bayou Ozone Hip Hop Appreciation Empty All Rappers March 19th @ Crooked Bayou Ozone Hip Hop Appreciation

Post  Shinobistalin Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:40 pm

@ Crooked Bayou I am setting up a hip hop night. 3 dollar Coronas and henikens, 2 for 1 drafts and 4 dollar well pints
I'm tying to have a night of all ozone hip hop being played and mixed by a DJ. I want all artist who have music from ozone to hit me up and send some material.
send your music to Shinobistalin@gmail.com

and i hope to see the community there throwing back some drinks, listening to our own music.

PS its Free!

Shinobistalin

Back to top Go down

All Rappers March 19th @ Crooked Bayou Ozone Hip Hop Appreciation Empty Re: All Rappers March 19th @ Crooked Bayou Ozone Hip Hop Appreciation

Post  Shinobistalin Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:46 pm

next week! if you haven't sent me music send me something!

Shinobistalin

Back to top Go down

All Rappers March 19th @ Crooked Bayou Ozone Hip Hop Appreciation Empty Re: All Rappers March 19th @ Crooked Bayou Ozone Hip Hop Appreciation

Post  Shinobistalin Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:51 pm

tonight

Shinobistalin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down