The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2Pac's Legendary Producer JOHNNY J commits suicide

Go down

2Pac's Legendary Producer JOHNNY J commits suicide Empty 2Pac's Legendary Producer JOHNNY J commits suicide

Post  batman Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:25 pm

Johnny Jackson, better-known in the music industry and in hip hop circles as Johnny "J", a multi-platinum songwriter, music producer & former rapper, committed suicide in the LA County jail Oct. 3rd.

The hip hop producer who is perhaps best known for his production on Tupac Shakur's (2Pac) albums All Eyez on Me and Me Against the World was born in Juárez, Mexico, in 1969 and raised in South Central Los Angeles by his adopted parents whom his father Is African American and his mother is Mexican-American.

Johnny "J" ran Klock Work Entertainment and had worked with many hip hop, rap and R&B artists over his career.

The hip hop producer Johnny “J” also helped hip hop rapper Candyman become the first hip hop rapper On Epic Records to go platinum with his work on the classic track Knockin' Boots.

Early reports are that the hip hop notable jumped off a tier in the jail causing his death the night of Oct. 3rd. He was in the county jail on a dui charge.

Johnny leaves his wife and 2 children.

RIP Johnny “J”. You and 2Pac are again together again. Thanks for all the music.

In 1996 Johnny J Came back to help produce on 2Pac's Death Row Records Debut All Eyez On Me. Johnny J Produced The Chart Topping Hits All bout U,How Do U Want It, Life Goes On. He Also Produced Thug Passion,Shorty Wanna Be A Thug,Wonda Why They Call U Bitch,Run tha Streetz,All Eyez on Me,What'z Ya Phone # and Picture Me Rollin' which used the same beat as Better Off[12] off of Johnny J's Debut Album I Gotta Be Me.
batman
batman

Back to top Go down