The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Premiere: "My Hometown" - Eliseo (Of Treal) [Official Music Video Debut HQ)

3 posters

Go down

World Premiere: "My Hometown" - Eliseo (Of Treal) [Official Music Video Debut HQ) Empty World Premiere: "My Hometown" - Eliseo (Of Treal) [Official Music Video Debut HQ)

Post  TREAL Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:47 pm

What's OHH! This ya boy Eliseo just posting my new video let me know what yall think! yup still reppn ORLANDO to the fullest!

Description: If you have never heard of Eliseo Way III..don't worry guy you will very soon, Better known for his production: Swang On Everybody, Dont Worry Bout Mine, Im Not Lockdown & many more hits for his central florida group TREAL, Eliseo also wrote and performed hooks such as: Im Not Lockdown, Spaceship,The Crush aswell countless features with other artist!

Now producing "My Hometown" the 1st single from his newly released mixtape "Goosebumps" Eliseo teams up with grammy nominated artist Adele of the U.K.
keep your ears open as Eliseo shocks the world with A new sound!

Download His Free Mixtapes NOW At www.myspace.com/eliseowayda3rd

World Premiere: "My Hometown" - Eliseo (Of Treal) [Official Music Video Debut HQ) Qnloxw10

This video was shot november 20th in Orlando Fl, by a dynamic new director THE CHEIF a.k.a. cuban bread
if you represent for your hometown make sure you put this video on your profile!

HD VIDEO DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cihnpt

TREAL

Back to top Go down

World Premiere: "My Hometown" - Eliseo (Of Treal) [Official Music Video Debut HQ) Empty Re: World Premiere: "My Hometown" - Eliseo (Of Treal) [Official Music Video Debut HQ)

Post  Crown City's The Mobb Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Crown City's The Mobb
Crown City's The Mobb

http://www.myspace.com/williemaze

Back to top Go down

World Premiere: "My Hometown" - Eliseo (Of Treal) [Official Music Video Debut HQ) Empty Re: World Premiere: "My Hometown" - Eliseo (Of Treal) [Official Music Video Debut HQ)

Post  Crown City's The Mobb Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:27 am

just passing this along....

i need the mp3 for this any got the mp3 send to my email dsromp3@yahoo.com need for my show toamrow
Crown City's The Mobb
Crown City's The Mobb

http://www.myspace.com/williemaze

Back to top Go down

Post  TREAL Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:17 pm

Thanks alot to everyone that took a look at the video it's gettin crazy hits from all over the world wide web right now and some great feedback too!

-Eliseo

TREAL

Back to top Go down

Post  DezelHeadbangerz Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:58 am

good shit homie.. we gonna link up asap 2 get da collab poppin be safe get in touch

DezelHeadbangerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down