The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a couple of quotes to read

Go down

a couple of quotes to read Empty a couple of quotes to read

Post  dj jesse jazz Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:47 am

Today's Daily Word is dedicated to putting in Work! If you want anything in life you must be willing to put the required work in, in order to get what you want. It is not enough to have the desire, you must immediately take the required action to make that dream happen! No one is going to mysteriously make things happen for you nor is your goal going to mysteriously fall in your lap... You have to relentlessly go after you goal and PUT IN THE WORK!!!
-Ash'Cash

"Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work."
-Horace

"I studied the lives of great men and famous women; and I found that the men and women who got to the top were those who did the jobs they had in hand, with everything they had of energy and enthusiasm and hard work."
-Harry S Truman

"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results."
-Unknown

"I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results."
-Michael Jordan

"The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply."
-Denis Waitley

"Waiting is a trap. There will always be reasons to wait. The truth is, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don't count."
-Dr. Robert Anthony

"Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results."
-James Allen

"By our hard work, we pay the price for the life we wish to have here. And remember the ones who give up. They are the losers. That is the reason we must never give up."
-Miguel Garcia

--
"The poorest person in the world is not the one without a nickel. It's the one without a dream."
-Rev Run

dj jesse jazz

Back to top Go down