The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need someone to shoot a music video in Orlando

3 posters

Go down

I need someone to shoot a music video in Orlando Empty I need someone to shoot a music video in Orlando

Post  ToneFazoolz Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:50 pm

# 1. Im not looking for a handout. I am looking for someone who is hungry, who wants to gain exposure for his/her work, and can live up to the standards that I need

# 2. If you think we can do business, holla at me and I'll fill you in on the pertainant details (Artists, locations and dates we have in mind)

This is a great opportunity to showcase your talent...I can almost gaurantee you will be familiar with the people you will be working with on the shoot. Please note that I am not naming the involed artists to weed out any potential headaches. If your up to making this happen e-mail me at beatsfortone@gmail.com

Ez
Tone Fazoolz

ToneFazoolz

Back to top Go down

I need someone to shoot a music video in Orlando Empty Re: I need someone to shoot a music video in Orlando

Post  dj jesse jazz Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:50 am

WADDUP TONE. HIP UP KUNSISTANT-C AT 407-257-4983. TELL HIM JESSE JAZZ SENT YA!

dj jesse jazz

Back to top Go down

I need someone to shoot a music video in Orlando Empty Re: I need someone to shoot a music video in Orlando

Post  ToneFazoolz Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:33 pm

I'll hit em up....I need some cards made Jesse...u still handlin that???????

Shoot me your # at beatsfortone@gmail.com....I'll hit you back wit the joint I just did wit Keith Murray

Ez
Tone

ToneFazoolz

Back to top Go down

Post  ozonemag Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:22 pm

james 404 808 8399

or

Wes 239 738 2033

ozonemag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down