The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MTV's hottest 10 mcs in the game right now what you tink?

4 posters

Go down

MTV's hottest 10 mcs in the game right now what you tink? Empty MTV's hottest 10 mcs in the game right now what you tink?

Post  batman Mon May 19, 2008 8:26 am

1. Kanye West
2. Jay-Z
3. Lil Wayne
4. Rick Ross (huh?)
5. Snoop Dogg
6. 50 Cent (dont think so)
7. Lupe Fiasco
8. Young Jeezy (skills?)
9. Andre 3000
10. T.I.
batman
batman

Back to top Go down

MTV's hottest 10 mcs in the game right now what you tink? Empty Re: MTV's hottest 10 mcs in the game right now what you tink?

Post  Crown City's The Mobb Mon May 19, 2008 8:14 pm

I mean going by what their main determining factor which is relevance the list makes sense.....

It's not determined by skills on the mic....
Crown City's The Mobb
Crown City's The Mobb

http://www.myspace.com/williemaze

Back to top Go down

MTV's hottest 10 mcs in the game right now what you tink? Empty Re: MTV's hottest 10 mcs in the game right now what you tink?

Post  DezelHeadbangerz Tue May 20, 2008 11:16 am

THEY SLEEPIN ON BANKS

DezelHeadbangerz

Back to top Go down

Post  batman Wed May 21, 2008 9:36 am

Crown City's The Mobb wrote:I mean going by what their main determining factor which is relevance the list makes sense.....

It's not determined by skills on the mic....

watching the show one of the main topics discussed was skills on the mic hence getting soulja boy off that list
batman
batman

Back to top Go down

Post  Crown City's The Mobb Wed May 21, 2008 1:35 pm

I didn't see this years discussion....I'm going by what they said last year.....
Crown City's The Mobb
Crown City's The Mobb

http://www.myspace.com/williemaze

Back to top Go down

Post  batman Thu May 22, 2008 9:49 am

i feel you homeboy but what you think of the list when the bottom line came down to skills on the mic?
batman
batman

Back to top Go down

Post  pro Tue May 27, 2008 7:06 am

All of those brothers are talented. And as far as skill goes I believe it takes a tremendous amount of skill to do what each one of them are doing otherwise they wouldn't be who and where they are. I compare this debate to a similar one of are players in professional sports worth the status and amount of money they receive and according to the ones writing the checks the answer is yes. And personally I don't feel each of those guys but I have the sensibility to recognize what it is and IM not in the business of raining on anybodies parade. With that said Id congratulate those brothers but on the same note how often have people done top 10 list on this site and else where and how serious are they taken. That's the same way I feel about MTV's list. Yall Stay up one easy.

Pro
pro
pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down