The official site of Orlando Hip-Hop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajaxxx - The Set-Up Mixtape FREE TO DL!

Go down

Ajaxxx - The Set-Up Mixtape FREE TO DL! Empty Ajaxxx - The Set-Up Mixtape FREE TO DL!

Post  Ajaxxx Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:44 am

Feedback is appreciated...

To download the CD, click here:
http://www.ajaxxx.com/Ajaxxx-The_Set-Up.zip

Ajaxxx - The Set-Up Mixtape FREE TO DL! Files_cover3_copy

The Set-Up Tracklisting:

1. The Set-Up Intro
2. Unstoppable prod. Sebmaestria
3. The Way I Iz feat. Oddeo (Something to Prove Preview)
4. Stronger Remix
5. Shots Fired (interlude)
6. The Return prod. Profit
7. Perfect Timing feat. TyPeNyCe (Something to Prove Preview) prod. TyPeNyCe
8. DJ Head Honcho Basics Freestyle
9. Gotta Feel This prod. June25th
10. On the Run (interlude)
11. Do You Remember? prod. ADP
12. I'm So Hood Remix feat. TyPeNyCe and Oddeo
13. Tambourine Remix
14. Next Move (interlude)
15. Ghost in the Dark prod. Impact
16. DJ Caesar 102 Jamz I Luv It Freestyle
17. Gun Sling feat. TyPeNyCe
18. Almost There (Something to Prove Preview) prod. Sebmaestria
19. The Phone Call (interlude)
20. Ride It Remix feat. Jay Sean
21. Disco prod. Sureet
22. Walk With You prod. TyPeNyCe
23. As I Stand
24. The Set-Up Outro

Orlando, FL – The wait is finally over! Orlando-based rapper Ajaxxx is back with his newest CD release, “The Set-Up.”

With just three months into the year, 2008 has been extremely rewarding to Ajaxxx – an artist who has brought you mind-blowing CDs such as “It’s About Time,” and “Something to Prove: The Promo.” He’s been featured on numerous mixtape projects already such as DJ India’s “Reppin’ 504” and “Forces of Nature,” graced the cover of both City Masala and Beyond Sindh magazines, and released track after track after track. And now, he is back with a new CD.

With all the press and attention Ajaxxx has recently been receiving, there’s no doubt that his newest mixtape release, “The Set-Up,” will be making the same waves! The 24-track CD opens up with “Unstoppable” (produced by Sebmaestria), a banger that showcases Ajaxxx’s intricate and complex rhyme style. The Profit-produced “The Return” shows us Ajaxxx in true battle rap fashion, while “Gotta Feel This” pairs ‘Jaxxx with longtime producer June25th to get your speakers blaring. Other notable songs include the nostalgic “Do You Remember?” (produced by ADP) and the extra personal “Ghost in the Dark” (produced by Impact). Combined with additional songs, freestyles, remixes, song previews, and the dramatic last long “As I Stand” (wait till you hear this one), “The Set-Up” is an amazing, elaborate, and eclectic CD.

So what about the next nine months? The work is already in progress! Ajaxxxiis currently working on the release of his next CD, Something to Prove, which will contain a brand new set of original tracks, remixes, and huge collaborations. As the anxiousness of listeners is rising with “The Set-Up,” Ajaxxx is only warming up as he plans to release four major CDs in 2008. For now, however, we leave you with “The Set-Up.”

To download the CD, click here:
http://www.ajaxxx.com/Ajaxxx-The_Set-Up.zip

Ajaxxx

Back to top Go down